Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainforest Cafe

Once we arrived in Grapevine, TX, we got checked into our hotel and then we had a late dinner at Rainforest Cafe. We went to one for the first time in San Antonio last year and I fell in love with the place. The food is not great and VERY expensive, but it is so much fun & different than any place else I have ever been. I will say that I like the one in San Antonio better, but this one was still alot of fun. Our table was RIGHT next to the elephants. So, every time they started moving, the elephants trunk was practically in my hair. LOL! If you have never been to a Rainforest Cafe, you have to go at least ONCE to experience it. But, be sure you are ready to spend $! So, I will leave you with some pictures of our time there. I will be back in a couple of days with a post about our stay at the Great Wolf Lodge/Waterpark.





No comments: