Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Happenings

Here I am posting again on Tuesday instead of Monday. :) Mondays are just such a busy day for us.

Weight: I had a much better week this last week. I worked out at the gym 4 times, and had 4 out of 7 perfect days where I stayed around 1400 calories. And, the other 3 days were not perfect but not too bad, either. And, guess what happened??? I lost 3 1/2 pounds! WOO HOO!

To-do: So, I finished chapter 2 in my Econ homework... this week is to finish chapter 3. However, I doubt that will happen since I will be away on a scrapbook retreat from Thursday through Sunday... WOO HOO! Workout Mon, Tues, Wed and also fit in a walk at the retreat... maybe drag some of the girls along with me.

Calendar:

Monday 6/16/08: 6pm - watch Anna's softball game; 7pm - Kameron has baseball game.

Tuesday 6/17/08: 8pm - Kameron baseball game;

Wednesday 6/18/08: NO PLANS... WOO HOO!!!

Thursday 6/19/08: I am leaving for Tahlequah today for a scrapbook retreat until Sunday. The boys & Bryan have no other plans this week.

Friday 6/20/08:

Saturday 6/21/08: Bryan & the boys will probably go to church tonight.

Sunday 6/22/08: 10am – Bryan serves at church

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is. - Yogi Berra (1925- )

postallady559 said...

Hi Kim,
Tam from CA...
Just wanted to say that I enoyed reading up on all your families activities. You are very busy!!!
And to say how proud I am for you, you look GREAT!!! Isn't it fun to shop at a "normal" size clothing store, and know that you will find something that fits!!!! I love that!!!
Love,
Tam