Monday, June 23, 2008

Tuesday Happenings 6/24/08

Weight: So, I did well the first 3 days of the week. And then I went on my 4 day retreat... where I GAINED 7lbs!!! Did you know you can gain 7lbs in 4 days??? OK, so I know I didn't eat enough for that to be physically possible so I am going to chalk most of it up to water weight. A 2-3 pound gain... sure, I can accept that. But not 7 pounds. YIKES! I had a great day today staying below 1400 calories and ran/walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill and did 20 minutes strength training for my legs. My goal is to keep this up the rest of the week.

To-do: I finished Ch. 3 in my Econ homework this last week before I left on the retreat. This week my goal is Ch. 4. Get an estimate on the body work on my car where it was hit in a parking lot this last week. This young girl backed up into me and her insurance is paying for it. By the looks of her car, she's done this before. ;-) Workout 30 minutes of cardio and alternate arms/legs/abs strength training for 4 days this week.

Calendar:
Monday 6/23/08: 7pm - Kameron game (cancelled... don't know why. I think it might be a field scheduling issue)

Tuesday 6/24/08: Nothing... I might actually cook dinner! *shock*

Wednesday 6/25/08: 4pm - the bug man will be here to do our quarterly pest spraying... it's flea & tick season! We are going swimming at Regional pool after work until they close at 8pm.

Thursday 6/26/08: 6pm - Kameron game; 7pm - Anna game

Friday 6/27/08: BRYAN'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY 35! - We'll take him out to dinner - his pick. I think it'll probably be Red Lobster.

Saturday 6/28/08: 6:30pm church

Sunday 6/29/08: 10am – Bryan serves at church; 1pm - Kim serves at church

No comments: