Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weekly update

Here is what I would like to do weekly. Post an update to the family calendar & upcoming happenings for the week. I have a couple of friends who do this & I enjoy seeing what their homelife is like on a weekly basis... I think part of it is because it makes me realize that my chaotic homelife is somewhat "normal" LOL! Below is for this week. I will try to do this on Mondays along with a recap with any pictures or funny stories from the previous week.

To-do list:housework, housework, housework. The house is a mess & driving me crazy! Daily bible readings (finishing up Exodus). Finish Chapter 1 & 2 in Micro Economics correspondence course


Calendar:

Monday 6/2/08: 4:30pm - workout; 6pm - Swim lessons; 7pm - baseball game

Tuesday 6/3/08: 6pm - Swim lessons; 8pm - baseball game

Wednesday 6/4/08: 4:30pm - workout; 6pm - Swim lessons

Thursday 6/5/08: 4pm– Bryan dentist;6pm Swim lessons (cancelled – chemical imbalance in pool); 6pm My plastic surgeon (the wonderful Dr. Panchal at http://www.genesisokc.com/ ) asked me to be his guest at a plastic surgery seminar for people with large amounts of weightloss.

Friday 6/6/08: 6:30pm – Women’s softball game (boys will be at grandma’shouse)

Saturday 6/7/08: 2:30pm – I have training at Life Church with the newcheck-in system for the kiddos. 6:30pm – Life Churchworship experience

Sunday 6/8/08: 10am – Bryanserves at church; 1pm – I serve at church






No comments: